KEPWICK, North Riding
Kepwick Hall Lodge SE 471 909
Kepwick Hall was built in 1873 in the Neo-Tudor style. In 1379 Nicholas Knout owned the land known as 'Perespark'.
Kepwick Obelisk SE 464 906
A marble obelisk on Howe Hill at Kepwick is inscribed with the name of John Warner, lord of the manor in the 1890s. He lived at Kepwick Hall, which was built in 1873.