FILEY, East Riding
Church Cliffe Farmhouse Dovecote TA 117 811
The dovecote at Church Cliffe Farmhouse was built in about 1700 and re-roofed with slate in the 19th century. The four walls are lined with nesting boxes and landing platforms.
Mausoleum TA 119 811
The ornate Gothic mausoleum for the Rudston family is in St Oswald's churchyard.
Muston Mill TA 107 799
A windmill was first recorded at Muston in 1341 but the one that remains as a shell is probably 19th century. It was already derelict in 1932.