SCAMPSTON, East Riding
Palladian Bridge SE 865 755
The Palladian Bridge at Scampston Hall is a garden pavilion designed by Lancelot Brown. It was erected in about 1775 for Sir William Quinton, the 5th Baronet.
Pump House SE 865 755
Horse Shelter SE 868 754
Icehouse SE 867 752
The recently restored icehouse was built in 1759 and is thought to have been used as a secret observatory post in the Second World War.
Deer Park Lodge SE 872 744
The deerhouse was built in 1768 for Sir William Quintin. The upper room was also a tea house and acts as an eyecatcher from Scampston Hall.